We are a digital consultancy company helping clients to translate their digital strategies into amazing products.
- Good Experience in Linux Server distro Ubuntu/Debian (Install, Configure & Troubleshoot)
- Including System Management and Monitoring Tools for Linux O/S, Apps and Networking Devices
- Understanding and experience in Linux Scripting, Networking, Proxmox, and Linux Container
- Additional skill in Ansible and PostgreSQL will be an advantages
- Monitor and maintain server/infrastructure systems health to ensure the highest level of system and infrastructure performance and availability
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues including monitor and test application performance for bottleneck, identify possible solution, and liaise with application developers to implement those fixes
- Plan and implement system automation using Ansible for better efficiency
- Test, evaluate, and make recommendation about new technology.
- Provide Procedural Documentation and User Guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Information System or equivalent.
- 2 years experience in DevOps Engineer technical role
- Able to work well under pressure, ability to work in a team environment
- Able to quickly understand client-facing complex problems and advise effective solutions