- Perform strategic and ad-hoc work to deeply understand and communicate the problems of our customers by regularly talk with customers
- Contributing towards building products loved by our customers with the highest possible business value
- Prioritize and manage their products with minimal guidance from leaders or other Product team members
- Uncover new insights through UX Research
- Planning, solutions, work allocation & prioritization, stakeholder management, and cross-functional collaboration with Development team members
- Operate in an iterative mindset, focused on delivering improvements and value at high velocity
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Ability to present to C-level executives both internally and externally
- Previous experience managing and developing Product or Development team
- Previous experience owning a project from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution
- Strong technically: understand how software is built, packaged, deployed, and operated
- Innovate within your product area by proposing ambitious features
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills and coaching/mentorship
- Comfort working in a highly Agile, intensely iterative software development process
- Effective communication skills: Regularly achieve consensus with peers and clear status updates
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, sufficient for success in a remote and largely asynchronous work environment.