We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
- Learn real case situations to understand problems in koltiva products, discover the possible solutions and execute design process
- Working together with Designers, Product Managers and Developers to create customer-centric UI designs for web and mobile application.
- Develop design prototypes to present ideas and designs effectively.
- Create comprehensive sitemaps, wireframe systems, and process flows
- Identify tools, templates, and techniques that evolve existing approaches for UI UX deliverable results (Sketch app, Invision/Marvel, Zeplin, Photoshop, Adobe XD, Illustrator etc)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in design-related discipline: Human-Computer Interaction, Design Planning; Graphic Design, Information or Interface design;
- Have minimum experience of 2 years in UI/UX field,
- Have a strong sense of both visual and interaction design, give attention to details and consistency.
- Have a strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Showing the ability to work in team.
- Portfolio is a must